Our purpose designed and built Airport Semi-Automatic Weather Observation Systems are presently installed at over 50 UK airports. This includes:
- large airports like Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted
- medium sized airports like Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Belfast
- small airports like Oxford and Swansea
- airfields, helipads and air support units like Redhill and Yorkshire Air Ambulance
Whatever the size of the airport we have a bespoke MET solution and the UK’s leading airport MET system engineering team in-house to support your needs. Our experts are ready to help you analyse your needs and the potential of your existing system before proposing a solution for an upgrade or a complete new system. We focus on providing a cost-effective solution that minimises your investment and long term cost for operating a reliable system.
Providing low cost, high quality systems to these locations is our key focus.
We normally supply:
Sensors: 1 x Wind, 1 x THP
Providing low cost, high quality systems to these locations is our key focus. We normally supply:
- One wind sensor of your choice connected to our METBox-Wind, Aviation Wind Display
- A barometer and air-temperature/-humidity sensor connected to our METBox-Air, Aviation Barometer and Dew Point Display
|MET||METAR||ATIS||OPMET||Cold STB||Hot STB||Wind||THP||Cloud||Visib|