- Technical sales and Project engineer
- Specification, selection and integration of hardware and software into airport systems
including design, build and testing. Compliance with company QA System including completion
of all documentation and drawings.
- Fault finding and repair of failed equipment and systems down to Line Replaceable Unit
- Visits to onshore locations, both in the UK and abroad must be expected.
- Provision of engineering and IT support at all levels within the company.
- Supplier liaison for purchasing of equipment and supplies.
- Participation in Quoting process
- Service minded personality with the ability to represent the company as a technical sales
- Awareness and compliance with company policies/practices/procedures including HSE & HR.
You should be an excellent communicator, confident in your abilities and have a mature,
proactive approach to work. Strong problem-solving skills and a highly analytical mind are
key; as are commitment, drive and energy. It goes without saying that you’ll have a
demonstrable interest in your subject outside of your studies. Aside from that, all we ask is
that you meet the general health standards and you must be eligible for airport airside
- Aberdeen, Scotland
- Date of hire:
- More information:
Team leader: Alison Craig
CEO: Knut E. Sundt