Create advanced software solutions and services for the Aviation industry with the latest in development tools and methodologies. Take part in the modernization of semi-automated weather systems and bring them to the next level.
Take part in the development of meteorological systems design, ATC information systems and integration with remote tower applications. We deliver everything from single sensors to complete system solutions with a wide range of integration possibilities with existing airport systems. Our modern system architecture with tight integration between Edge and Cloud enables a high level of flexibility in what we can deliver and a unique flexibility for airport operators. Our products and services are an essential part of an operating a modern airport, attention to detail and code-quality is an essential personal trait.
You will be exposed to most aspect of a high-end IT company. Technical sales, writing specification and requirements, support and maintenance, test/verification and of course SW engineering/systems development. As the company grows you can develop your personal career development in multiple directions.
Skills / Experience
- You are a flexible full stack developer from UI to DB and embrace collective ownership of code
- You are passionate about software engineering
- Senior software developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Additional qualifications that are of interest to us:
- Technologies we are seeking familiarity with; Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft Azure PaaS, Time series databases, NoSQL, SQL, Machine Learning, MS-OS, Linux
- Experience with agile development methods such as Scrum
- Automated testing; Selenium
- Data analysis