Take part in the development of meteorological systems design, ATC (Air Traffic Control) information systems and integration with remote tower applications. We deliver everything from single sensors to complete system solutions with a wide range of integration possibilities with existing airport systems. Our modern system architecture with tight integration between Edge and Cloud enables a high level of flexibility in what we can deliver and a unique flexibility for airport operators. Our products and services are an essential part of operating a modern airport, attention to detail and code-quality is an essential personal trait.
You will be exposed to most aspect of a high-end IT company. Technical sales, pricing and marketing, writing specification and requirements, support and maintenance, test/verification and of course SW engineering/systems development. As the company grows you can develop your personal career development in multiple directions.
MM Aviation has been awarded a contract with a large US defence contractor which involve delivery of inflight real-time information services to both civilian and air force aircraft in Norway and internationally and you will be directly involved in the delivery of this contract.
Skills / Experience
- Project / Program management: You will be managing multiple IT/Systems projects covering specification, planning, budget, development, test and installation. Experience with agile project management is essential.
- You must be experienced with managing both inhouse and external consultant development resources.
- Bid manager: You will be involved and manage responds to tenders / RFQ.
- Test management: You will be responsible for test planning and execution.
- Aviation: It is beneficial if you have some experience from the aviation industry.